1. Take I-5 North
2. Entering Washington
3. At exit 32, turn RIGHT onto Ramp (0.3 mi)
4. Turn RIGHT (East) onto Cottonwood Rd stay
straight onto Kalama River Rd.(Go 1.2 mi)
5. Turn RIGHT (South-East) onto Modrow Bridge (Modrow
6. Turn left immediately after crossing bridge.
7. Arrive at Kalama River Modrow boat launch.
From Seattle, Washington.
1. Take I-5 South.
2. At exit 32, turn RIGHT onto Ramp (0.3 mi)
3. Turn LEFT (East) onto W Kalama River Rd (Go
4. Turn RIGHT (South-East) onto Modrow Bridge (Modrow
5. Turn left immediately after crossing bridge.
6. Arrive at Kalama River Modrow boat launch.
You may need
waders for this trip (check with the guide.)
lunch, and beverages.
to capture the moment.
cooler or container to take fish home in.
license and tags. (If
you don't have a fishing license, I can sell
you a one day Washington or Oregon license
onboard the boat.)
gear (coat, pants & waterproof shoes)
Sunscreen and sunglasses.
Kevin M. Newell
Oregon fishing guide.
Washington fishing guide.
E-mail or call to book a trip!