Total Fisherman - Home of the NW's Premier Fishing Guides!
The five reasons you should fish with us!
1. As professional fishing guides, we often fish 30 to 50 days in a row. We consistently catch fish because we know where the fish are and what they are doing.
2. Our boats are comfortable and huge!
3. We're going to treat you well because we enjoy fishing and enjoy showing others how to fish.
4. Our guided fishing trips are competitively priced.
5. We're very good at what we do, we're honest and we have integrity.
Click on the following if you're wondering more about:
Oregon fishing guides specializing in:
Columbia River Salmon & Sturgeon
Willamette River Spring Chinook & Sturgeon
Tillamook Bay fall Chinook Salmon Fishing
Oregon Coast Steelhead
Nehalem Bay Oregon fall Chinook Salmon
Washington's Kalama, Lewis, Cowlitz, Drano Lake and Wind River.
Oregon and Washington Salmon, Steelhead, Sturgeon, Albacore Tuna & Kokanee fishing!
Kevin is a full time Oregon fishing guide targeting salmon and sturgeon which means that unlike many part time Washington or Oregon fishing guides, he is on the water every day. He knows where the fish are and what they are biting on. We stay in touch with other professional fishing guides in order to stay on top of where the best fishing is happening and all of this ensures that you have a great day on the water! If you want to catch big fish then you want to be in Kevin or Lacey's boat!
|We guide out of 24' & 25'custom made guide boats! These boats will comfortably seat 6 people and all the stuff you want to bring! These boats are specifically designed for Oregon fishing guides and the Columbia River!|
"Quality comes in many shapes and forms ... but you know it when you see it!"
We fish with the best equipment and work extremely hard to ensure that your day on the water is fun and successful.
We love fishing, and enjoy sharing our passion for the sport with our customers, you're definitely going to enjoy your trip!
Come spend a day on the water with us, you will be glad you did!
The Total Fisherman Philosophy
We believe that:
- Spending your life doing something you love is the secret to happiness.
- Attention to detail and being absolutely driven, catches fish and creates success.
- A focused effort catches more fish and bigger fish. Just going through the motions is for other people.
- Spending extra time and effort toward making your day successful is important and makes a difference.
- We believe that cutting corners on expenses and effort isn't something you do, even if nobody else will know.
- We believe we should expect the most from every day on the water and hold ourselves to a higher standard.
- We should give back as much and as often as we possibly can.
- It's our job to act as stewards of the resource and as consummate professionals who know that our actions speak louder then words.
Giving 100% every day is the norm, because Buoy 10 or Estuary sturgeon or whatever season we happen to be in only comes around once a year, and in a few weeks it will be over. Let's be realistic ... every one of us has to have a last day on the water. We never know when that day will come, so we are absolutely going to make every day our best day.
We don't have gimmicks like "Fish Catch Guarantees". We won't tell you that we're catching 50 pound salmon every week, or tell you the fishing is red hot when it's not, or any of the other assorted things that guides tell prospective clients to get them on their boats. We're honest and we have integrity.
We provide high quality fishing trips at the median price for guides in the NW. We could charge more or we could charge less, but we don't want you to come fishing with us because your decision is based on price. We want you to come fishing with us because you think we run a first class operation, that we are going to treat you well, and because we catch fish.
We're not the Dollar Store of fishing guides and we certainly aren't the Four Seasons. Our pricing is middle of the road. We believe in charging enough so that we can use high quality equipment, maintain this equipment, and not have to cut corners. We also believe that charging the average price will hopefully allow you to come back more often.
We really take fishing seriously, it's our passion and we certainly want to catch fish just as much as you do; that's why we go during the best times to the best locations and spend extra time, effort, and money to make your trip the best that it can be. We want you to have a successful trip so you come back fishing with us, we also want to be successful so we maintain our reputation as top notch guides.
We take a lot of pride in our fish catching ability and we do everything in our power to put fish in the box, while at the same time having fun, and keeping you safe.
Our approach to life and to fishing isn't standard, and it would certainly be "easier" for us if we weren't worried about these things, but the easy route and the safe bet aren't what we're after. We care about you and we care about your experience on our boats.
We believe our customers, peers and fellow fishermen know that we hold this philosophy close to our hearts and that they know we are out there every day living it. We believe it's important to not let them down.
Kevin, Lacey, Chris & the whole Total Fisherman crew!